The Sedona Village Business Association (SVBA) is the only business organization in the Village for the Village.
In our area SVBA is the source to help you “connect the dots” and assist you to navigate your business towards growth!
“If you are a business and want your voice to be heard on issues and matters that pertain to your success join today!”
Just complete the form below
Only $120.00 per year membership dues.
Some of the Benefits You Will Enjoy are:
- Marketing and Advertising together saves money for each individual business.
- A listing in the SVBA web page directory so potential new customers can find you.
- Networking with other businesses to address business and residential community issues.
- Common goal of economic growth benefits all businesses and the entire community.
- Membership creates valuable business relationships and friendships creating energy and fun in our community.
- Your business will be listed on the website https://sedonavillagebusinessassociation.org
- Your business will be on the NEW map / brochure as they are updated and reprinted in the future.
- Distribution of Map to other members and to visitors
- You will have ample copies of the SVBA business map to hand out to customers, clients, visitors and friends.
- Significant networking opportunities at Board meetings and membership functions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1 ) How do I complete my membership payment online?
Just go to the pay here button and complete your payment. You can use your Paypal account or any major credit card.
2 ) What Happens after I pay my membership?
You will receive a Welcome confirmation by email during the first 10 business days from your payment.
3 ) When do I get my information listed on your website?
Your Business name and description, Contact, and Website information will be listed on the members directory during the first 30 days from your payment.